Welcome to the Siply Beta program, I'm so happy to have you as one of the founding users of our new app!
Siply is a new way of paying for coffee, as such you might find that the first few times you use it are clunky, especially as the baristas get used to how the system works.
But that's why you're here! I'm looking for any and all feedback on what your user experience is like. Don't hold back any punches – I want to hear how good or bad it is.
The Siply Process
At a high level, the process looks like this:
- Choose the shop you want to visit inside the app
- Travel to the shop
- Choose the drinks you want inside of the app
- Order the drinks with the barista, telling them you're paying with Siply
- Show the barista your in-app cart
- The barista will enter their coffee shop code
- a. If successful the barista will give you your drinks
b. If unsuccessful the app will give you a reason why (for example run out of credits)
- Enjoy get your drink.
The Siply Process, with screenshots
Here is a more broken down version of the process.
1) Choose the shop you want to visit inside the app
Use the app to discover new coffee shops using the list and the map views.
2) Travel to the shop
By this I mean travel to your chosen coffee shop
3) Choose the drinks you want inside of the app
When you select a coffee shop you'll see a menu button. If you click that you'll see a list of all the items available to buy using the app. Chose up to two drinks using the “Order now” button
4) Verbally order the drinks with the barista, telling them you're paying with Siply
5) Show the barista your in-app cart by clicking “checkout” on the yellow bar at the bottom
6) The barista will enter their coffee shop code
7a. If successful the barista will give you your drinks
7b. If unsuccessful the app will give you a reason why (for example the wrong code)
8) Enjoy your drink!
If anything goes wrong in any part of the process, please take note of what happened and provide feedback to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.